The Anti-Dumping Commission investigates alleged dumping and subsidisation of goods imported into Australia and imposes duties to address material injury to the Australian Industry that manufactures similar or the same goods. The work of the Commission complies with rules of the World Trade Organization and Australian legislation.
- News and Announcements (all)
- Discussion Papers and Fact Sheets (all)
- Latest ADNs Published (all)
- Update to Anti-Dumping Measures (all)
- Latest ADC Reports Published (all)
- Documents Placed on the Public Record within the Last Three Working Days (all)